Back from my requisite holiday visitations and feeling refreshed. Now it’s time to get back to work. Here’s some tentative goals for the new year:
- Get up earlier in the morning. Start work earlier in the morning. Finish work earlier in the evening.
- Focus more on Ruby this year, less on Java. Delete PHP from resume.
- Get a gym membership and actually go on a regular basis.
- Take a break from client (ie paid) work for a change and get one of my own ideas off the ground before summer.
- Print some damn business cards. Stop coming up with cute excuses about why they’re lame and learn to conform. Just a little.
- Go to at least one conference. Go to at least one UG semi-regularly.
- Bathe the dog more often. He is a stank factory.