Waiting at IAD for a connecting flight home (en route from Beijing). It’s snowing. That means delays. I’m tired. But at least I have some time to catch up on blog reading and link posting. Here’s the rundown of goodies on my reading list atm:
- A Quick Jaunt Through Merb’s Framework Code — essential reading for anyone looking to get started with Merb.
- NetBeans 6.0 Final is officially released — Best Ruby IDE on the planet imo, nice to see it finally finished and out there.
- A Great Interview with Tor Norbye of the NetBeans team — and the difficulties of doing proper Ruby type inference
- Loic Le Meur’s Ten Rules For Startup Success — common sense of course, but good reading
- Setting Up a New Rails App with Git — good getting started tutorial if you haven’t yet switched over
- Rodrigo Kochenburger has a new blog — he’s a smart cat so make sure to add him to your feed reader